T & B’S LEARNING FACTORY WEEKLY TUITION
- CURRICULUM FEE $35.00
- WEEKLY TUITION $130.00 (one year old) & $120.00 (two year old & up)
- DISCOUNT -$10.00 (for each additional child)
Note: If there is more than one child, the youngest child will be considered the first child.
THERE WILL BE NO REDUCTION IN FEES OR REFUNDS GIVEN FOR ABSENCES FOR ANY REASON (weather, sickness, vacations, or holidays).
1. Each week’s fee is to be paid in full on Monday morning of each week, or you will not be able to drop off your child. If your tuition is not paid by Monday, you will owe a $30 LATE FEE.
2. All payments should be made to “T & B’s Learning Factory” by check, money order, or cash.
3. A ten dollar discount applies to each additional child enrolled from the same family if no other tuition assistance applies.
4. There will be no reduction in fees for a child’s absence.
5. After six months of enrollment, each child will be given two weeks of tuition free vacation. The two weeks may not be taken consecutively. Written prior notice of at least two weeks must be provided to the director before vacation time will be granted.
6. A two week written notice is required prior to withdrawing your child from the Center. Parents will be responsible for payment of services to the date of cancellation.
7. An unpaid balance may result in termination of service.
8. If your account goes to collections, a service charge of 1.5 % per month (18% APR) will be added to all overdue accounts. You will also be liable for all legal and collection fees.
9. A late pick up fee of $2.00 per minute will be charged for time beyond 6:00 p.m. (according to the caregiver’s watch or clock).
10. Late Parent/Emergency Contact Policy: T & B’s Learning Factory will start calling the telephone numbers on file at 6:00 p.m. If no parent/emergency contact can be reached before 7:00 p.m., Social Services will be called in to assist in the protection of your child.
11. No money will be refunded.
12. A $30.00 bank fee will be charged for all returned checks.